Gtmat 50SQFT Ultra Sound Deadener Adhesive Mat + 1 Gallon Liqui-damp X Liquid Sound Deadener (spray On/brush On) + 2 X 30' Finishing Seam Tape Complete Sound Deadening Installation Kit; Includes: One 18 X 33. 33' Roll Of Gtmat Ultra 80MIL, 1 Gallon Liqui-damp X, 1 Roll 2 X 30' Seam Tape, Application Roller, Degreasing Agent, Two Decals, Application Brush For Liquid, Disposable Latex Gloves, InstructionsRating
- Nominal 80 Mil Thick, 4 Mil Aluminum Shield, Sound AND Heat Insulation, Massive DB and SPL Gains, Overlap Layers for Additional Vibration Dampening, Flexible, Pliable, Malleable, Kill Unwanted Noise, Rattles, Vibrations, Impressive Bass Improvement. GTMAT Sound Deadener is a self-adhesive insulator coating that consists of a black elastomeric rubberized compound laminated to a protective layer of aluminum. The product is produced in rolls and comes with polymer film release layer that is removed upon application.
- GT Liqui-Damp X Sound Deadener is a water-based liquid sound-dampening product that is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable that may be applied by brush, trowel, or spray gun. GT Liqui-Damp X air dries to the touch within 8 hours and fully sets in 8-24 hours depending on application.
- GT Liqui-Damp X Sound Deadener is designed to be used alone or in combination with our GTMAT sheet product. Use GTMAT first to cover large holes, then apply GT Liqui-Damp X over the GTMAT. Please see our informative video for an example of this application. Applying GTMAT over GT Liqui-Damp X is not recommended unless the liquid layer has been painted.
- GTMAT ULTRA 80mil Sound Deadener adheres to almost any surface instantly, and is pressure sensitive. The harder the pressure of application, the stickier the bond. Clean, grease-free surfaces provide the most durable applications. In general, the warmer the temperature, the tackier and more pliable the adhesive will be when handling and applying. Recommended application room temperature is between 50 ° F to+120 ° F (10C to 50C).
- Use GT Seam Tape to cover seams from your GT Mat installation creating one solid piece of sound deadening material. GT Seam Tape also makes a complete finished look to your installation. 4 Mil Thickness Aluminum Tape With Release Liner.
© 2019 By Auto Sound Dampener - All Rights Reserved.