Gtmat 50SQFT Pro Sound Deadener Adhesive Mat And 1 Gallon Liqui-damp Liquid Sound Deadener (spray On/brush On) Bulk Pack Installation Kit; Includes: One 18 X 33. 33' Roll Of Gtmat Pro 50MIL, Application Roller, Degreasing Agent, Two Decals, Application Brush For Liquid, Disposable Latex Gloves, InstructionsRating
- Nominal 50 Mil Thick, 4 Mil Aluminum Shield, Sound AND Heat Insulation, Massive DB and SPL Gains, Overlap Layers for Additional Vibration Dampening, Flexible, Pliable, Malleable, Kill Unwanted Noise, Rattles, Vibrations, Impressive Bass Improvement. GTMAT Sound Deadener is a self-adhesive insulator coating that consists of a black elastomeric rubberized compound laminated to a protective layer of aluminum. The product is produced in rolls and comes with polymer film release layer that is removed upon application.
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener is a water-based liquid sound-dampening product that is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable that may be applied by brush, trowel, or spray gun. GT Liqui-Damp air dries to the touch within 2 hours and fully sets in 4-6 hours. A standard application coat is approximately 32mil thick.
- GTMAT Pro 50mil Sound Deadener adheres to almost any surface instantly, and is pressure sensitive. The harder the pressure of application, the stickier the bond. Clean, grease-free surfaces provide the most durable applications. In general, the warmer the temperature, the tackier and more pliable the adhesive will be when handling and applying. Recommended application room temperature is between 50 ° F to+120 ° F (10C to 50C).
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener weighs 12 lbs per gallon, which will coat approximately 75sqft at 32mil thickness. Two or more thin coats will provide the best looking and performing finish. Thicker coats will take longer to dry and are prone to clumping and cracking.
- GT Liqui-Damp Sound Deadener is designed to be used alone or in combination with our GTMAT sheet product. Use GTMAT first to cover large holes, then apply GT Liqui-Damp over the GTMAT. Please see our informative video for an example of this application. Applying GTMAT over GT Liqui-Damp is not recommended unless the liquid layer has been painted.
© 2019 By Auto Sound Dampener - All Rights Reserved.